Heat Up Yorkshire only work with the leading boiler manufacturers because if we wouldn't have their product in our own home, we certainly wouldn't install one in yours.
We will offer you the best advice when choosing your new heating system tailored on your individual needs and of course it will be installed to the latest regulations and manufacturer specifications.
What to expect
- A visit from one of our engineers to discuss your requirements and then specify your new boiler and explain what work will be required.
- Before our engineer comes to install the new boiler please clear the areas discussed on the survey and make sure we can get to all the radiators.
- Our engineer will walk through the installation before starting and go over important Health and Safety information to keep everyone safe.
- We will then put dust sheets down in all working areas and plastic covers to any carpeted walkways.
- Heat Up Yorkshire powerflush the heating system with every new boiler installation as standard and use an Inhibitor to protect the internal system from the word go.
- Upon completion of the work we will explain all the workings of the new boiler and controls. If more than one party will be using the controls it's worthwhile everyone being present at this stage.
- We will then register your new boiler with the Gas Safe Register and also the boiler manufacturer to begin your warranty period.
- We hope to see you in 12 months time for the annual service required to validate your boiler warranty.